Roof Tarping Service to Protect Your Property
The state of Florida is well-known for having extreme weather conditions, from huge windstorms to hurricanes. If any of these events occur to your house, you need to seek out emergency roof tarping as quickly as possible. Our technicians at Statewide Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. are ready to help you with the care that you need, so you can restore your property.
“Statewide did an outstanding job from beginning to end of project. Crew members were courteous and professional, completing roofing project in one day, including cleanup. Would highly recommend Statewide Roofing!”Mike L.
When Is the Right Time to Have Your Roof Tarped by Professionals
While you are likely reeling in shock at the idea that you survived such an extreme event, it is important to never delay in seeking out such an important service as roof tarping. You will be much more likely to save your property and valuables if you act right away.
Our Emergency Roof Tarping Services
You will require rapid roof tarping to prevent even further water damage that can come from additional rain, hail, dew, and even mold, which can grow within 24 hours, so be preemptive in seeking professional tarping. Our team at Statewide Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. is ready to support you with this crucial process.
A few of the most common signals that indicate the time for roof tarping has come include circumstances where:
- You have recently undergone a calamitous event, like a severe hurricane
- There are clear damp spots along the walls or ceilings, or other watermarks
- Lots of the shingles have started to come loose, or they are missing their granules
- You can see clear signs of places where your roof has been dented, stained, or marked
- There is a presence of unwanted moss, algae, mold, lichen, mildew, or other vegetation developing on the roof
- The gutters of your home seem to be leaning outward, or even dropping liquid and debris onto the siding