Trust Our Roof Installation Experts
Are you thinking about having a new roof installed, getting that old worn out roof replaced? Then look no further than our helpful team at Statewide Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. We aim to provide you with a superior roof installation that you will love for years to come. Whether you need a roof for your condo or your three-story house, nothing is too difficult for our techs to sort out.
Call (863) 695-2501 or (941) 200-3029 to enjoy your brand new roof installation, with a completely free quote.
“Statewide did an outstanding job from beginning to end of project. Crew members were courteous and professional, completing roofing project in one day, including cleanup. Would highly recommend Statewide Roofing!”Mike L.
Is It Time to Have Your Roof Replaced?
It would be great if there was an alert button that let us know that our roof was in major trouble, but this is unfortunately not the case. The good news is that there are still methods of predicting when your roof is getting ready to break down.
Some of the most typical signs that your roof should be replaced as soon as possible include:
- The roof is actually letting light in through the attic, showing there are major holes or cracks
- There is development of algae, lichen, moss, and other vegetative growth on your roof or between the shingles
- Tiles or shingles have become loose, cracked, broken, or are even completely missing
- The entire roof is sagging, or looks like there is a saddleback in the middle
- The flashing around different objects coming out of your roof, like your vents or your chimney, has been damaged, so that it cannot divert extra water
- The caulking beneath the flashing has dried out or has deteriorated due to oxidation
- Granules in your gutters may indicate the shingles are going bad
If you spot any one of these signs, there is no reason to hesitate. The longer you wait to schedule a professional replacement, the more issues may arise; homeowner's could potentially lose their homeowner's insurance, you could experience water damage, and more. Reach out to Statewide Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. for any kind of roof replacement you are seeking.